|Reports To||Director of Finance|
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Manage and coordinate with our tax advisors the accurate preparation and filing of the company’s income tax returns. (Canada, U.S., Ireland)
- Develop and document appropriate transfer pricing policies and guidelines for all intercompany transactions
- Prepare quarterly tax provisions and tax cash requirements for the 5-year forecast
- Develop detailed tax plans to minimize the Company’s tax expense
- Monitor current and impending changes to tax regulations and make the appropriate updates to policies and strategies
- Ensure tax compliance in all jurisdictions in which we conduct business
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvements in company tax procedures
- Develop and maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax process
- Develop and implement policies on global mobility and maintain contemporaneous documentation.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- 5+ years of experience in a tax manager or public accountant role
- Extensive individual/corporate/partnership tax knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong accounting, analytical and research skills
- Familiarity with federal, state, provincial and local reporting requirements (Canada, U.S., Ireland)
- Ability to work well independently and to work well with stakeholders and communicate the benefits of tax initiatives
- CPA designation; Masters of Taxation degree preferred.
- Self-starter individual with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.