Technical Services Specialist
Technical Services Manager
Greenfield is looking for a Technical Services Specialist to join our growing team.
The Technical Services Specialist is responsible for supporting functions of the Technical Services group.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Who You Are:
- Must possess effective interpersonal and communication abilities, and good writing skills.
- Strong organization and time-management skills. Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in chemical manufacturing Quality Unit / Document Control. GMP experience is a plus.
- Maintain quality attributes set up in D365 platform.
- Develop label templates for new products / packaging sizes; revise label templates as required by change control processes.
- Support vendor management program by tracking vendor requalification status, following up on documentation requests and quality agreements.
- Support material qualification program by tracking sample testing status with internal and external laboratories
- Support validation program by tracking status of validation projects and assisting with documentation of validation activities.
- Maintain Validation project status log and Validation Master Plan.
- Maintain basic knowledge of production and testing capabilities.
- Maintain sufficient knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements.
- Maintain sufficient systems knowledge and expertise in quality set up of ERP system.
- Manage and execute any assigned projects needed to support business growth.
- Support Internal Audit program.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and webinars.
- Support corporate culture.
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.