Training and Development Facilitator
|Reports To||Plant Manager|
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Training and Development Facilitator will support and participate in the day-to-day activities of the Winnebago facility. The Training and Development Facilitator is responsible for analyzing and modeling existing business processes. The Training and Development Facilitator is responsible for facilitating Business Excellence events to improve the key business processes.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and conducting training and development of organization
- Working with department managers formulates training policies, programs and schedules based on knowledge of identified training needs, company production processes, or changes in products, procedures or services
- Selects appropriate instructional procedures or methods such as individual training, group instruction, self-study, demonstrations, simulation exercises and computer-based training
- Organizes and develops training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials
- Working with all facility managers researches and recommends outside consultants and trainers to conduct training in specific topics
- Conducts needs analysis studies and confers with managers and supervisors to determine training needs
- Working with People & Culture maintains records and prepares statistical reports to evaluate performance trainees
- Participates as a member on the Safety Committee
- Participates as a member on the Culture Committee
- Communicate directly with all departments to coordinate training schedules and needs
- All other duties as assigned
- Follows Greenfield Global Winnebago Safety Policies and Procedures.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Certified Forklift Trainer Certification
- 3 + years’ experience in the operation of a dry-mill ethanol plant preferred
- Strong knowledge of the ethanol production process and technology required
- Work effectively with the plant’s Distributed Control System (DCS) and instruct others on its operation
- Ability to maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate information and state problems or challenges to be resolved in a clear, concise, courteous, nondiscriminatory, and professional manner and be able to provide clarification as necessary
- Capable of adapting, with minimal or no advance notice, to changes in how business is conducted, and work is accomplished, with no diminishment in work performance
- Knowledge of general office equipment required.
- Passion for excellence and eagerness to learn
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, and commitment coupled with the ability to accept and drive change.