Training & Compliance Coordinator
Environment, Health & Safety
Greenfield is looking for a Training & Compliance Coordinator to join our growing team.
The Training & Compliance Coordinator will assist all areas of the plant to increase the knowledge and expertise of employees through a more enhanced training program. Working with the Area Managers, identify the training needs and develop plans and ensure the delivery of the training to employees as the plan determines. Assist the site with maintaining the high level of compliance to regulatory and corporate requirements through maintenance of requirements and compliance auditing.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Who You Are:
- Ability to develop training sessions based on needs.
- Ability to define problems, collection of data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to proficiently use computers, specifically email, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- A thinker, eager to learn, self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Knowledge, education and experience with Adult Learning Principles and Learning Techniques.
- Preference will be given to candidates with post-secondary education or equivalent experience in Learning and Development, Health and Safety, Environmental Sciences, Quality or other engineering related fields.
- Training and knowledge in ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 standards, including experience with establishing, implementing and maintaining management systems.
- Experience in auditing compliance to ISO/OHSAS Standards and applicable legal and other requirements.
- Experience in the development and deployment of digital learning content using various applications.
- Within area of responsibility, develop, promote, and positively support goals and objectives in the areas of Safety, Environment, Product Quality and Consistency, Customer Service, ISO compliance, FSMA compliance, FEMAS compliance, FSSC, ISCC compliance, Internal Supplier Relationships, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Participates positively in and supports compliance of FEMAS, FSMA and any other food and feed safety standard.
- Lead and provide an audit function of plant’s Quality, Environment, Health & Safety management system.
- Audit the plant’s activities to ensure compliance with all Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety regulatory and other requirements.
- Report on the effectiveness of the plant’s Quality, Environment, Health & Safety Management Systems to Site Leadership.
- Report Quality, Environment, Health & Safety non-compliances.
- Assist Area Managers with maintaining Quality, Health & Safety related Risk and Opportunity assessments.
- Support training growth and development opportunities for all employees.
- Provide the identification, development, and deployment of training to support the facility.
- Participate positively in and support compliance to the site HACCP Program.
- Responsible to carry out root cause analysis (RCA) and Lean events when necessary.
- Develop and provide plant generic safety training for all employees and contractors
- In conjunction with Area Managers, develop a training needs analysis, identify training needs and establish training opportunities for all employees.
- Maintain training records.
- Develop, recommend, implement and communicate policies and establish goals to assist the plant in meeting the requirements of corporate and governmental standards, regulations and other requirements.
- Maintain and expand positive company image with Government agencies, employees and external customers.
- Participate in Corporate Functional Teams to establish best practices, as required.
- Promote a union-free environment through training, communication and coaching.
- Support a culture of risk-based thinking.
- Coordinate activities to assist the Managers to maintain registration of the Quality, Environment and Health & Safety Management System.
- Oversee the ongoing maintenance and continual improvement of the ISO Document Management System (ISOVision) including participation in the Corporate Peer Group.
- Contribute to and support the Greenfield succession planning program, when appropriate.
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.