|Department||Shipping & Receiving |
|Reports To||Warehouse Supervisor|
The Warehouse Operator is responsible for incoming and outgoing materials (e.g. raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods) to ensure cost effective on-time delivery of products.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Responsible for the flow of incoming and outgoing raw materials, packaging materials and finished goods
- Works in accordance with established processes and controls for inventory and shelf-life management
- Support procurement activities for site
- Support method development and validation studies
- Ensure Warehouse equipment calibrated and maintained
- Partner with colleagues on materials and work-order schedule
- Ensure daily production schedule is supported per plan
- Maintain high Environmental Health and Safety standards
- Support department goals, projects, and performance
- Cross train in other work centers as needed
- Other duties as required by the Warehouse Supervisor.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary industrial environment
- Excellent multitasking with follow through, and a positive attitude required
- Ability to work in a team environment with counterparts in multiple departments to accomplish company’s goals
- Recognized qualification in warehouse activity
- Experience working in a GmP environment preferred
- Secondary school or equivalent.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.