Maintenance and Production Manager
Greenfield est à la recherche d’un Production Operator pour se joindre à notre équipe en pleine croissance.
Based at the Brampton Packaging Facility, the Production Operator role supports the packaging business by operating process equipment in a safe and efficient manner while processing alcohol and solvents.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Vous pouvez :
- Self-starter individual with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Individual with excellent communication skills who promotes a team environment
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect and commitment coupled with the ability to accept change.
- Ability to work overtime and rotate between different shift times
- Community college technical certificate or diploma
- Minimum 3 years in a plant environment
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Experience with the transportation of dangerous goods
- Aptitude for mechanics
- Some shipping/receiving experience would be an asset.
- Health and Safety Committee experience
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer focused environment
- Highest regard for safety
- Forklift operation
- Preparation and filling of drums
- Blending chemicals
- Loading, unloading and line work
- Visually inspects equipment at periodic intervals to detect malfunction, need for repair, adjustment, or lubrication
- Cleans and sanitizes process equipment as required
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of process areas
- Adheres to and fully complies with the Company’s Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Procedures
- Participates when consulted about H&S matters and reports hazards, if identified. Adheres to and fully complies with the Ontario Health & Safety Act.
- Other duties as assigned.
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.