Renewable Energy - Innovation
Greenfield is looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team.
Greenfield is looking for a Project Manager to join its growing team.
Greenfield Global’s renewable energy business unit is going through a period of accelerated development, where the need to carry out major projects justifies the addition of internal and external resources to ensure quality services. The sheer volume and complexity of our projects demands seamless coordination and mastery of project planning, coordination and execution, in a context where health and safety are paramount.
You’ll be joining a multi-disciplinary team that ensures integrated operations management, and is involved in managing the various projects inherent in the development of new products and new production capacities.
Your first assignment, the “Net Zero” project, has the ultimate goal of decarbonizing the Varennes distillery, which has been in operation since 2007. A budget in the order of $250M has been allocated to this major project, which is currently in the implementation stage, with detailed engineering and construction due to start in 2024.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Who You Are:
-You place Health & Safety at the forefront of all your decisions, in both planning and execution;
-You adhere to the organization’s values and policies, including those of the ISO 9001, 14 001, 45 001 and 50 001 programs.
-You have a university degree in a relevant discipline, a master’s degree in project management, PMP certification from the Project Management Institute, or equivalent experience;
– You have a marked ability to build collaborative relationships and are a recognized leader;
– You have a high tolerance for ambiguity;
– You have a good ability to project into the future, visualize the next steps to be taken, identify risks and design the required mitigation plans;
– You are both creative in identifying novel solutions and rigorous in implementing them;
– You are highly introspective, and you can call on those around you who have complementary knowledge to your own;
– You have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in project management;
– You have a good command of spoken and written French and English.
– You will assume responsibility for each project assigned to you;
– You will plan, organize, direct and control the activities and resources required to achieve the project’s business objectives;
– You will contribute to the continuous improvement of project management practices, processes and knowledge in line with the PMBOK repository;
– You will maintain a collaborative relationship with the Customer for your project, to ensure that you meet the needs identified, by producing the deliverables required to achieve the desired business benefits;
– For certain large-scale projects, you will be supported on request in some of the 9 aspects of your project management (project plan, human resources management, definition of deliverables, quality management, risk management, supply management, schedules, cost management and integration management).
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.