|Reports To||VP of Manufacturing Operations|
Greenfield is looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team.
The project manager will lead a team through the project life cycle by developing, budgeting, scheduling, and implementing a project plan. They will collaborate with internal department resources as well as identify external resources needed for successful project implementation. The final work product will explain in the appropriate level of detail how the project will be executed and include a budget, timeline, schedule, roles, and responsibilities.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Who You Are:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or Business is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience (preferably in pharmaceutical or chemical plants)
- Experience with Batch Processing & Packaging of flammable liquids/solvents is preferred
- Highest regard and respect for employees, customers, and suppliers
- Experience working effectively within cross-boundary relationships
- Self-directed team player with experience and proven record of project management and achieving results through others
- Open and straight-forward in communications on all levels
- Promotes the communication of clear expectations, performance standards and accountability at all levels
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting detailed/complex information to various levels of the organization.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives through collaboration with Commercial Team, Quality Unit, Regulatory, Supply Chain, Operations, and other supporting departments as necessary
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Analyze and determine resources needed to meet project objectives
- Manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Establish and coordinate project team member activity
- Lead and support teams as needed to meet deliverables
- Support the project initiator with business case and budget development to achieve management approval
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders detailing strategy, changes, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess the result of the project
- Track and report project costs in order to meet budget
- General Accountabilities include:
- Project Planning: Develop a feasible plan that achieves the goals and objectives of the project and aligns with the organization’s overall business strategy
- Assemble / Lead Project Team: Take leadership role with new or existing project team and assign tasks and deadlines providing the tools to collaborate effectively
- Time Management: Define, schedule, and accurately estimate project task durations to develop and maintain a realistic project schedule
- Resource Management: Identify and deploy human, financial, and material resources to achieve project deliverables
- Stakeholder Management: Communicate with project stakeholders on a regular basis reporting progress while being open to feedback in order to meet the desired outcome
- Risk Management: Identify, communicate, and address issues in a timely manner to minimize risk to the company and project
- Monitoring Progress: Measure progress and compare against project milestones to determine if adjustments or corrective actions are required
- Reporting and Documentation: Establish reporting and documentation tools that meet all regulatory requirements in order to effectively communicate with project teams and stakeholders.
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.