Maintenance Reliability Specialist
Greenfield is looking for a Reliability Specialist to join our growing team.
Greenfield Global’s renewable energy business unit is going through a period of accelerated development, where the need to carry out major projects justifies the addition of internal and external resources to ensure the quality of services.
Your main mandate will be to ensure the reliability of the plant’s critical production equipment and peripherals, and to manage various equipment replacement projects.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Who You Are:
- You place Health & Safety at the forefront of all your decisions;
- You adhere to the organization’s values and policies, including those of the ISO 9001, 14 001, 45 001 and 50 001 programs.
- You have a university degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent with experience in an industrial environment;
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You can manage several projects at the same time and the resulting priorities;
- You have experience in project and change management;
- You have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a reliability-related position;
- You are familiar with Maximo (CMMS system) and predictive maintenance technologies.
- Manage the failure analysis program with the help of production and maintenance technicians based on data analysis.
- Be responsible for implementing the required improvement processes, measuring results and identifying deficiencies in order to define action plans;
- Manage the avoidable maintenance program and other departmental projects;
- Ensure long-term sustainability of corrective actions while capturing and communicating reliability cost savings;
- Participate in annual shutdown planning;
- Maintain equipment and specifications via Maximo;
- Maintain criticality of equipment and spare parts;
- Participate in the development of new applications via Maximo;
- Ensure that our standards are maintained when integrating new equipment;
- Review and make technical purchases related to improvement and expansion projects;
- Participate in the optimization of the preventive and predictive maintenance program;
- Participate in coaching new employees;
- Participate in the development of reliability-related KPIs;
- Communicate and present upcoming reliability work to department members;
- Possibility of working at different sites within the Renewable Energies business unit;
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.