Greenfield is looking for a Production Operator to join our growing team.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Who You Are:
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently as well as with other departments
- Proven ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Required to lift 40 to 50 pounds
- High School Degree or GED required
- Ensure efficient operation of the packaging lines
- Set up lines, change over products and follow the production schedule
- Communicate issues and take proactive actions to assure safety and quality
- Operate forklift
- Prepare product
- Collect empty containers for fill
- Label and seal packages
- Torque bottles and pails
- Palletize packages
- Check caps and labels when boxing bottles on Bottling Line 1
- Label boxes and stack on pallets in serial number order
- Label finished pallets with pallet ID tags
- Use drum clamps
- Properly ground the different containers
- Properly fill out batch records
- Manual packaging of solvents
- Monitor levels in production tanks
- Reading venue micrometers for ethanol fills
- Set up and flush bottle line
- Feed empty bottles through labeler on Bottling Line 1
- Set up fill levels and torque requirements
- Properly marking and filling totes and drums
- Filling from batches to bottle, drum and tote stations and manual fills
- Unloading bulk trucks into tanks
- Daily scale calibrations
- Able to recognize equipment issues and communicate to supervisors or maintenance personnel
- Cross train in other Work Centers as needed
- Participate in any Lean or process improvement initiatives
- Assist the supervisor in improving the productivity and efficiency of the operations
- Observe the process and initiate/own activities to improve processes
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.