Greenfield is looking for a Production Operator to join our growing team.
The Production Operator is responsible for operating bottling lines, drum lines, totes filling station, and the pail line. They will cross train in White room, Clean room, relabeling, manual filling, and the bag and tag station.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.Who You Are:
- Proven ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently as well as with other department
- Assist in maintaining good housekeeping
- Ability to train and work in all areas of production
- Perform relief duties in all areas of production
- Maintain quality requirements in accordance with company standards
- Operate forklift
- Collect empty containers for fill
- Label and seal packages
- Torque bottles and pails
- Palletize packages
- Check caps and labels when boxing bottles on Bottling Line 1
- Label boxes and stack on pallets in serial number order
- Label finished pallets with pallet ID tags
- Monthly, weekly, and daily cleaning of Class 10000 Clean Room
- Bag and tag
- Assist the continuous running of equipment
- Use the safety and protective equipment as required
- Communicate issues related to paperwork, materials, products and equipment to management
- Understand company expectations and perform according
- Cross train in other Work Centers as needed
- Participate in any Lean or process improvement initiatives
- Assist the Supervisor in improving productivity and efficiency of the operation
- Observe the process and initiate/own activities to improve the process
- Follows hazardous waste procedures, places waste in labelled satellite accumulation containers, keeps containers closed unless adding to them, notifies supervision when containers are full or if there are any issues including but not limited to a spill or release.
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid
personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Core Principles
We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.