|Reports To||Procurement Manager|
The Supply Chain Specialist’s primary function is to champion positive change while working closely with internal customers i.e., Sr. Buyer, Procurement Mgr., and Quality as well as external customers (including suppliers). The Supply Chain Specialist is extremely organized and can manage multiple projects while adhering to rigid timelines.
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- Champion Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) for Supply Chain Requirements and related process improvements which include, but not limited to, developing Work Instructions and/or Standard Operating Procedures
- Champion Management of Change (MOC) process improvement initiatives that enable a more responsive, agile and, resilient Supply Chain
- Collaborate with Director of Supply Chain and Sr. Buyer as it relates to New Product Introductions (NPI) while concurrently supporting and facilitating new product initiatives
- Collaborate with Sr. Buyer and assist in onboarding and/or requalification of new vendors and/or producers
- Manage and maintain multi-site vendor quality-related documentation e.g., Quality Questionnaires, Kosher Certifications, Allergen Statements, etc. proactively through our Content Services Platform (CSP)
- Embrace and Execute Key Results (the How) that achieve strategic Supply Chain Objectives (the What) which will be yield corporate alignment
- Manage internal customer complaints and CAPA’s for Supply Chain
- Cross-functional training and understanding on Microsoft D365 Enterprise Resource Planning for supply chain
- Learn and serve as a designated back-up to a supply chain team member
- Assist in overseeing and managing our Stainless-Steel Returnable Containers (SSRC) and Stainless-Steel Returnable Totes (IBC) process and technology.
|Skills & Qualifications|
- BA/BS in a related field and/or 2-5 years equivalent experience within a manufacturing environment (Quality and/or Regulatory background preferred)
- Strong Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) skills
- Proficient in Business Process Management (BPM)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to interact comfortably with every level in the organization.
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and openness to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.