Greenfield is a leading global supplier to the food, flavor and fragrance markets, offering a wide range of solvents and a variety of specialty alcohols, including GMO-free and Organic.
When it comes to any ingredient that goes into food, flavors or fragrances, the highest quality is of paramount importance to our customers as even subtle differences in ingredients can make a huge difference to the end product. That’s why we test orders internally to ensure the highest level of quality and control. Our lab capabilities range from simple wet chemistry to sophisticated metals testing on our ICP-MS instruments.
- FCC Grade ethanol and solvents, kosher products and more.
- Alcohol from a variety of sources including, but not limited to grain, grape, wood, and cane. We also offer flavor-infused alcohols.
- Certifications and standards including FSMA, Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, and ISO 9001:2015.
- Organic and GMO free alcohols. We are a leader in finished products containing both organic alcohol and fragrance.
- SDA, tax-free denatured blends and expertise in blending alcohol with aromatics and essential oils such as organic lavender, peppermint, spearmint and menthol.
- Global logistics capabilities that are second to none. We have twelve federally registered Distilled Spirits Plant (DSP) locations offering regional distribution from coast to coast in North America and more than 40 international distribution partners.
- We are constantly adding to our product list and offering in-demand products such as blenders or kosher products with an evolving palate of flavours.