If your business is distilled spirits, alcoholic beverages, personal care, life science, food, flavour and fragrance, inks and coatings, or perhaps another industry that has a need for ethanol or specialty alcohols, Commercial Alcohols should be your supplier of choice.
Commercial Alcohols products are in thousands of well-known products used by hundreds of businesses and millions of consumers every day. Greenfield Global, our parent company, is Canada’s largest industrial ethanol producer, which guarantees our customers the highest-quality alcohol products at competitive prices, with an unbroken chain of custody from corn kernel to end-use.
Commercial Alcohols also sources consistent, high-quality non-GMO, organic ethanol and other specialty alcohols, including those that meet exacting standards for purity. That is why the largest Canadian and international companies and brands trust Commercial Alcohols to deliver its portfolio of beverage, industrial and specialty alcohols, including:
- Neutral Grain Spirits (NGS or GNS).
- Pharmacopeial-grade ethanol, isopropanol, and methanol (USP-NF, EP, JP, BP).
- Denatured alcohol (many Canadian, US, and international grades).
- Specialty organic or non-GMO ethanol from a variety of feedstocks, including cane, corn, and wheat.
Benefits of partnering with Commercial Alcohols
- We are a leading industrial alcohol producer with operations in both Canada and the US.
- Our blending, packaging and warehouse facilities are conveniently located for local, national and international customers, and our friendly, highly capable customer service and logistics teams ensure that our customers receive their products as ordered and on time.
- Our alcohol products are the highest purity available and meet rigorous standards, whether pharmacopeial or organic and non-GMO options.
- Our world-class manufacturing and packaging facilities in Canada hold ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 certifications to ensure consistent quality and environmental responsibility.
- We offer a wide variety of packaging size options, from tanker loads to cases so you can tailor your purchase volumes to be most efficient for your business.