Propylene glycol is a colorless, viscous liquid that is miscible with a broad range of solvents and is generally recognized as safe (GRAS). It serves many applications in food, flavor, personal care, and manufacturing industries.
Greenfield Global can supply you with USP/FCC grade propylene glycol nationwide at competitive pricing. You can trust Greenfield’s quality as all material can be tested in our on-site quality control lab and packaged under applicable GMP guidelines.
- Available in drums, totes, or bulk trucks.
- Stocked in distribution centers across the US.
- Quarterly pricing available upon request.
- Can be Kosher certified.
- Pharma grade available.
Common uses include:
- Food Products: Flavor & color carrier, humectant, and preservative.
- Personal Care & Cosmetics: Fragrance carrier, humectant, stabilizer, and solvent.
- Industrial: Heat transfer fluids, paints, coatings, polymers, plastics resins, and textiles.
- Life Science: Solvent, thermal buffer for temperature probes, and cryoprotectant.
Why partner with Greenfield?
Unparalleled Purity: Neutral odor and ultra-low impurity profile including heavy metals testing are ideal for sensitive applications.
Reliable Supply: With our own distillation facilities and robust supply chain, a consistent and uninterrupted supply of high purity ethanol can meet your demanding requirements.
Versatile Applications: From pharmaceuticals and laboratory research to, extraction, food and beverage, and personal care products, our ethanol caters to a wide range of industries and applications.
Rigorous Quality Control: Our Quality Management System defines quality control measures at every stage of production, guaranteeing the highest level of purity.
In-house Blending: Capability to blend and package more than 30 different denatured ethanol blends to suit your specific needs.
Regulatory Support: We can assist you with understanding the federal TTB regulations regarding ethanol permits, products and approved uses.